Nice to see spring!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Always a great time of year.. road trip to Cape Cod, and some local shooting in here.. lots more on the website.

DSC_0438867w.jpg

DSC_0155896w.jpg

3 Provincetown, Mass.
DSC_0582904w.jpg

DSC_0936912w.jpg

DSC_0965870w.jpg

DSC_1576926w.jpg

DSC_1817931w.jpg

8 my sweet Maria.
DSC_1488924w.jpg

best to all.

well 4 & 5 are a bit special

:clap:
Another great series. I especially like #1, the whale tail (#4), the composition of shot 6, the compo, dof and colours in 7, and of course Sweet Maria in #8. (My goodness, she's no longer a baby but a young girl!).

Do you know what type of bird it is in #2? It has such an oddly shaped head.

#2 is so cool- it looks like an old sedan.

Great series... love the whale tales. Maria is getting so big and like Anty said, she is no longer a baby, she is now a little girl. Beautiful!

I'm on vacation in Niagara Falls at the moment and I was going to ask you for some tips on good birding spots out here, but I'm embarrassed to say that my camera bag got left behind. I packed everything up and left it sitting at home. I'm none too happy with myself to say the least.

They are all so wonderful! Your Maria is such a lovely little one, what a sweet face!

thanks everyone., I haven't been out too much lately, been sick with a dandy cold., and the weather hasn't been great. Maria is such a character, always looking for some fun., she is healthy and strong.

:clap:

Do you know what type of bird it is in #2? It has such an oddly shaped head.

common eider.

nice shots Ray...brings back good memories of Cape Cod

Oh my, your little princess is growing into a young lady! :shock: She looks so big now! Certainly past the baby stage, but very much so! Wow.

Your bird photos are always "killers".
No need to underline this ... they are unbeatably good.

Which is why I want to say how much I like the view of Provincetown at low tide ... the low tide making the beach so "streaky" with wet and dry parts so adds to the "skyline" view of this town. I really like that photo! (Too).

(And on the side: spring has hit here so hard in March already, all of April was "summer" ... and everything turned green and blooming way too early for the season and we are running into a drought, as it seems!)

Most reactions

Back