Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
before
marija smanja (2) (Custom).jpg

after
fortress_190316_0107ff (Custom).jpg

Last edited:
NIce image, but he is a she ;-)

I like the light and the added tones, as well as her pose and the overall mood. A couple things that catch my eye though: the strand of hair leaving the frame on the left side disrupts the composition for me; perhaps clone it so that the strand ends before reaching the edge of the frame. As well, the skin editing looks a little overdone to me; perhaps reduce the opacity of your dodge layer.

I really like it. Dan's points are well taken. The skin tone seems to be a wee bit on the green side where I want to see pink. But I really like it.

I like the light and the added tones, as well as her pose and the overall mood. A couple things that catch my eye though: the strand of hair leaving the frame on the left side disrupts the composition for me; perhaps clone it so that the strand ends before reaching the edge of the frame. As well, the skin editing looks a little overdone to me; perhaps reduce the opacity of your dodge layer.
This was meant to be a horizontal portrait, but when I cropped it like this the hair was cropped also, although I don't mind that that much.
Bigger concern is skin editing for me... I'm not good at it. I'll try to reduce dodge layer and see how it'll be. Thank you!

I really like it. Dan's points are well taken. The skin tone seems to be a wee bit on the green side where I want to see pink. But I really like it.
I'll try to add some red in the skin and check out the green you mentioned

Very nice shot. I don't agree about the hair, it doesn't distract me, but I do agree about the skin tone. Overall a very nice image!
thank you...I'll try to fix the skin

She is lovely! I agree with Dan, but this is a great photo! :)

She could be Lily Munster. :)

I was thinking the same thing as Dan and was hoping it was just me.

It' absolutely lovely otherwise.

I was thinking the same thing as Dan and was hoping it was just me.

It' absolutely lovely otherwise.
Hey you!

glad to see you here :)

and thanks! :icon_hug:

Love the dream like mood, and china doll skin tones. Ed

Stunning

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Love the image , the mood , the pose . The hair doesn't really bother me , the skin might be a bit overcooked .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back