Nicolo

Like them all but #4 is the winner for me ... the shadows are reminiscent of blood running ... Really nice work ...

Here you go. And I shouldn't forget to add the precautionary NSFW warning.
Inspired by the statue of "Dying Gaul". All natural light with a silver reflector.
"Nicolo"
Oh......
..........yes!!!

let me see one more time....

hm....
oh....
.....yes!!!

.... thanks ;)

Nice set. Number 2 is my pick. Nicely captured.

Thank you. It's always interesting to see what others like in a set. Personally I like #2, but it's never been one of the images that stands out to me as a strong image. For me I guess my favorites tend to be the ones with eye contact.

Thank you. It's always interesting to see what others like in a set. Personally I like #2, but it's never been one of the images that stands out to me as a strong image. For me I guess my favorites tend to be the ones with eye contact.

Dan I went back and looked over the images again and I see what you mean about the eye contact. I do agree with you. I haven't checked, but do you plan on giving a tutorial on portraits? Especially using natural light.

Dan I went back and looked over the images again and I see what you mean about the eye contact. I do agree with you. I haven't checked, but do you plan on giving a tutorial on portraits? Especially using natural light.
Funny that you ask; I recently wrote a column for a local fashion magazine on this exact topic. It will be published in April. You can get a free digital subscription here: Subscribe Avari Magazine

Also for anyone interested, here is a before/after photoshop retouch for one of the images.
I totally get if you like the before better than the after, but I don't care to hear it.
_mg_9074_by_danostergren-d8g263w.jpg

The shoot was amazing..
awwwwwwwwww great!

I don't know if I'll begin editing them for a few days
.... waiting :1219::1219::1219:
Here you go. And I shouldn't forget to add the precautionary NSFW warning.
Inspired by the statue of "Dying Gaul". All natural light with a silver reflector.
"Nicolo"

I like it. Focuses on what makes men sexy. Glad you didn't show too much wang as to me there is no way to make one look "sexy".

Funny that you ask; I recently wrote a column for a local fashion magazine on this exact topic. It will be published in April. You can get a free digital subscription here: Subscribe Avari Magazine

Thank you Dan that was really nice of you. Can't wait it check it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back