Night Cruise

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just experimenting on the drive home last night. Country road at 55mph, Canon EOS 10D @30sec f/3.5, ISO 100, resting on the dash board! Thought it was an interesting shot.

cruise902.jpg

By now, several of you have mentioned they took whichever interesting picture WHILE DRIVING THEIR CAR :shock:!!!

The outcome of this one is awsome, such a game of playing with lights and movement - and under the circumstances even!

But how on earth do you DO that!?

I've been driving just IMAGINING I'd now get out my camera to take a picture... it seemed IMPOSSIBLE to me! The only pictures I've so far ever taken out of a driving car was when I was in the passenger's seat and my husband was driving...!

I'm impressed with how nearly in-focus it is for a 30 second exposure.

Yes I know! Thats exactly what I thought, had to double check the exif data!

Just cuz Im wierd, here it is . . .
exif902.jpg

Nice shoot :thumbsup:, Glade you where not driving

LaFoto said:
By now, several of you have mentioned they took whichever interesting picture WHILE DRIVING THEIR CAR :shock:!!!
In the US there is a show on FOX Sports Network called “What Where They Think” that shows mostly home video of accidents. On one episode an American on vacation in Ireland is shooting video as he is drive. He keeps flooding over to right lane (wrong). And has a head on with a delivery van. He keeps on filming as paramedics work on him. LOL

Oh nooooooooo :roll:
This can't be true, eh?

Well, that guy's not coming to Ireland THIS SUMMER, is he?
For we'll be there, and I'm not looking forward to HIS head-on with US - while he is filming away! (Though it could make an interesting "portrait" picture... an expression in my face that I'd otherwise not be able to produce... uh-oh. Shudder!)

Most reactions

Back