Night Golf

The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My brother and I were golfing this evening and it ran a little bit late. The sun started to drop pretty fast and I rushed about to get a shot in before the darkness over took us. It's not a great shot but I like the fact I caght him in his follow thru/finish. :)
NightGolf.jpg

I think it's pretty good. It's a nice silhouette.

Thank you Sw1tchFX:

Between carrying my clubs and the camera bag I think i got a hernia and I only got a couple of useable shots. :(

Lol,
You'r right Trenton, that's the follow through. In fact, it was pretty much his finish. Not sure why I called it his backswing. LMAO

Thank you, I think I wil edit that.

Evening All:

Just wondering other's opinions. I was considering entering this into a local contest under a sport's category. No big prizes or anything, pretty basic but I was just wondering if it was worth it?

Feel free to critique this shot as well as I still need the help.

Thanks all and thank you for looking.

Paul.

Evening again all:

I was wondering if I should go with the shot in this thread or this one for the contest. Any thoughts?

Die_Hard_Golfer.jpg

The first one is good, but I would definitely enter the second one in the contest. The colors are fantastic! If you enter it, be sure to put a digital frame around it, and add your signature with a copyright symbol too. It will give it that professional edge.

NJ

Most reactions

Back