Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
more like a painting then a photo

i-qVQ3S9V-L.jpg

tone down that cyan and take care of those ugly pixels

tone down that cyan and take care of those ugly pixels

Thanks for the suggestions. ya pixels are awful. It's funny what some people like I've sold 3 canvas prints of this in the last two days.

Thanks for the suggestions. ya pixels are awful. It's funny what some people like I've sold 3 canvas prints of this in the last two days.
oh lol great! how!?

oh lol great! how!?

This is a very iconic lighthouse in the area and no one's ever captured it like this. One day on the local Facebook page and the sales started.

great for you :)

the photo is really nice but it's the edit I don't like

great for you :)

the photo is really nice but it's the edit I don't like

Thanks. I'm not really crazy about the edit myself really struggling on this one

An incredible, beautiful shot, but yes, much too cyan. And needs some cloning.

I actually liked the original, but you have to ask yourself - Is it for me or am I marketing the image. If the edit is what's selling then why mess with what's working. KUDOs on the sales and the capture

I'm at a loss, this is a fantastic image. The color seems to work. I have so much to learn I guess. I would poop my pants if I captured that image.

I actually liked the original, but you have to ask yourself - Is it for me or am I marketing the image. If the edit is what's selling then why mess with what's working. KUDOs on the sales and the capture

This is another shot taken from the other night. Some people like this one, some like the other one. I have a total of six different pictures up for sale from that night.

untitled-241-3-L.jpg

I'm at a loss, this is a fantastic image. The color seems to work. I have so much to learn I guess. I would poop my pants if I captured that image.

Thanks

Color really defines emotions a lot of times for me, despair comes to mind when i look at that OP.

Excellent shot, well done!

They are both excellent photos.

It's because the first one looks so much like a painting that people are loving it (me included) and that's also why the blue works.

Most reactions

Back