Night Photo

All the focal length stuff you sent me doesn't go through in my head, so I'll have to find somewhere not so technical in it's words to read. Actually, I didn't even bother reading the link you gave - lol. But in my photography journey's, I'd rather try and do as less as possible in photoshop as I can (simply because I'm still learning about SLR cameras). I don't want to be taking blurry pictures, editing them in photoshop, and be okay with that. It doesn't teach me how to actually take a non-blurry picture, no offense. I don't want to get too used to using photoashop just yet, as you can tell already; I'm still learning.

All the focal length stuff you sent me doesn't go through in my head, so I'll have to find somewhere not so technical in it's words to read. Actually, I didn't even bother reading the link you gave - lol. But in my photography journey's, I'd rather try and do as less as possible in photoshop as I can (simply because I'm still learning about SLR cameras). I don't want to be taking blurry pictures, editing them in photoshop, and be okay with that. It doesn't teach me how to actually take a non-blurry picture, no offense. I don't want to get too used to using photoashop just yet, as you can tell already; I'm still learning.

lol yeah I know exactly what you mean. I mean about the use of photoshop and get too dependent on it. well lol I do admit that I sometimes take some blurry pics even with my expensive and constantly malfuncitioning camera lmao but I am learning as well in fact some of the photos I uploaded on here are almost original except for some cropping and resizing. hmm but the weirdest thing is when I try to take a pic of something afar and with some other stuff nearby if that makes sense. I think it would be easier to just show you:

IMG860c.jpg

well first of all this one is a complete failure not only because my camera focused on the bridge instead of the ship but also I couldn't take a clear shot at all from where I was standing lol but you see how blurry the background is... thats something you could "fix" in photoshop but of course then you would never learn how to use your camera to focus on the background object instead. anyway lol I know that I have just too much to learn thats why I have been taking quite a lot of photos lately with different settings and next time I think i am going to shoot in Tv mode instead of the usual P mode I use for day light photography.

lmao sorry about the link hahaha I couldn't understand half of what it said either but I thought you would understand better lol sorry!!! :mrgreen:

Well, in TV mode, you might want to set your camera down before taking a picture. You won't get any decent photos in the night with holding it.

Well, in TV mode, you might want to set your camera down before taking a picture. You won't get any decent photos in the night with holding it.

hmm I think my camera will be able to handle it down to 1/3s shutter speed hand held thanks to the Image stabilizer in the lens. so I will probably try 1/3s, and f4.0 with ISO at 800 or higher lol hmm you should get one for your camera I think the Canon EFS 55-250 IS lens will be great for landscape photography or night photography and its cheap (compared to other IS lenses) too

http://www.thecamerastore.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=32965

Fantastic, great use of lead in lines!

hmm I think my camera will be able to handle it down to 1/3s shutter speed hand held thanks to the Image stabilizer in the lens. so I will probably try 1/3s, and f4.0 with ISO at 800 or higher lol hmm you should get one for your camera I think the Canon EFS 55-250 IS lens will be great for landscape photography or night photography and its cheap (compared to other IS lenses) too

http://www.thecamerastore.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=32965

I can't afford anything right now, I've already checked into the lenses and I couldn't decide what one I wanted. Instead I bought a computer which was the same damn price as one of those lenses, pretty sad.

Fantastic, great use of lead in lines!

Thank you :)

I can't afford anything right now, I've already checked into the lenses and I couldn't decide what one I wanted. Instead I bought a computer which was the same damn price as one of those lenses, pretty sad.

yeah I do agree that the lenses for DSLRs cost too much lol many of them cost even more than the cameras we bought lmao hmm you only paid 400 dollars for your computer?? well I dont have money to buy a lens either but it still doesnt hurt to start looking lol course money is like water in a river it comes and goes :lol:

yeah I do agree that the lenses for DSLRs cost too much lol many of them cost even more than the cameras we bought lmao hmm you only paid 400 dollars for your computer?? well I dont have money to buy a lens either but it still doesnt hurt to start looking lol course money is like water in a river it comes and goes :lol:

No haha. More than 400. The lens I was steering more towards is more than 400. I don't want to get the lens that most can afford, they made it for that reason. I'd like something a little bit better... I my as well buy good if I'm going to spend hundreds on the damn thing.

No haha. More than 400. The lens I was steering more towards is more than 400. I don't want to get the lens that most can afford, they made it for that reason. I'd like something a little bit better... I my as well buy good if I'm going to spend hundreds on the damn thing.

lol yeah I guess you are like me i mean dont want to buy the cheapest crap lmao well you can actually tell difference in image quality taken buy different lenses. The one I want to get is one of those expensive L lenses made by Canon http://www.thecamerastore.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=31647

which lens were you looking at?? oh btw thecamerastore seems to be a cheaper online store than Henry's and its easier to find items you are looking for too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back