ramenxcore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
128_0790.jpg

128_0762.jpg

128_0579.jpg

are any of these good at all, or do i just completely suck?

I really like number 3, all these photos could use a crop though IMO, don't want to be harsh or anything though, but 2 and 3 look a bit like you were just messing around with your camera exposure times, they dont really have any specific pattern to theme to them, keep at it though you will improve, and oh yes, I almost forgot....Welcome to the forum! :D

no.3 is real nice, if not symbolic of me.

(for having a broken gaydar icon that is one pretty rainbow... :meh: ) :wink:

#1 is a bit messy, IMO. but it reminds me of a photo of picasso - 'Picasso painting with a luminous rod' 1949 photography by Gion Mili. If you can track that down!

don't know what the rules are on posting scanned in pictures from books (without going to read that sticky thread...) but the liberal voice in my head says no so i'd best not!

What were your subjects anyway?
Hope to catch your future posts,
surge

Hi again, ramenxcore, so here I am to comment on these photos (and to subsequently move them over to the General Gallery, too, since I don't seem to see ever so much "Landscapes" in here, nor "Nature" ...).

The first two are a bit like "just goofing around".
The third, however, is really nice and I like the pattern you got! I would crop that on a little from the right and top and bottom to put some real emphasis on the light pattern.

thanks for all the advice/criticism and how do i move it?
sorry i just started tpf yesterday =O

I moved them for you. You cannot move your own posts, but we mods can do it for you ;).

#3 reminds me of that time I got chased by a group of angry electric bolts.

Looks good.

christmaslights and streetlight.

the second is one bulb

and the third is lights spiraling up a tree

Most reactions

Back