Night Photos

Discussion in 'Just For Fun!' started by chantal7, Apr 9, 2008.

1. chantal7

chantal7 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Okay, so I tried to find the "bloopers" forum, but I am losing my mind, I'm not sure if it was a forum or a topic? oh well, I'll post my pictures here. They are definitely bloopers. Some are blurry because it was windy out, and some I just didn't take the time to make them look better, I was with someone and didn't want to keep them waiting. Anyway, here they are! :lmao:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. quickshot

quickshot TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like your third one a lot. The street lights look like stars : ) And from my personal experience, if you want good shots, you gotta have time and not worry about keeping someone waiting. Gotta get those shots without being rushed, ya know? : )

3. Battou

Battou No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Site got a slight overhaul back in January, the "Snapshots and Bloopers" forum was renamed "Just For Fun!" at that time.

Your mind is intact.

4. chantal7

chantal7 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thank you. I understand pictures are very time consuming and you need patience for it :) that time I just didn't feel like it. I can always go back there one night by myself and snap a picture. It's kind of annoying how it was windy though, your camera kind of moves while it's on the tripod. There's no stopping that one. I plan on getting some more in the summer :p

Phew! lol - I didn't know that actually.