Night shot Seaside, Oregon

naughtybunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3715210577_815426d44e_o.jpg

Ok. Very, very nice. I am not as big into color myself but when I think of color art photography this is what I have in mind.

The photo is about color and not really about the subject. This is a very beautiful example of that.

Of course, that is just my opinion and I am not God. :lol:

This reminds me of some of Pete Turners work, just the use of bold colours. great image :)

Great capture.

I would of liked the front bench element to be full - ie the bottom part of the bench is cut off. Very very minor, but just pointing that out.

The lighting is great, the image is simple and works so well. Its almost fairy tale like

Yes, absolutely stunning! What did you do to create this photo?
I exposed according to wall. Use 4 exposures, -1ev, 0, +0.68ev, +1ev and merge them together. Afterward, duplicate to two layers, blur the top layer 4px, and use soft light to combine layers.

Great capture.

I would of liked the front bench element to be full - ie the bottom part of the bench is cut off. Very very minor, but just pointing that out.

The lighting is great, the image is simple and works so well. Its almost fairy tale like
Thank you. You're absolutely right, the whole bench should be shown on the picture.

Most reactions

Back