Night shot series(12 shots)

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well it's usually dark by the time I get off work. Damn not being a working photog! So I've noticed alot of my shots are at night. Here's a sampler(a couple are re-posts, sorry), in no particular order, for your viewing pleasure (or pain):wink:

Old vic
oldvic.jpg

starry
twinstar.jpg

Skyline with moon
city.jpg

Tucher
tucher.jpg

Violet
violet.jpg

Traffic
traffic1.jpg

Light traffic
lighttraffic.jpg

trax
trax.jpg

Romanesque
romancolumnandlamp.jpg

Dizzy
whoa.jpg

art
art.jpg

Star shooters
starplayers.jpg

Thanks for peering into my mind:scratch: Hope you enjoy at least one...
As always, open to all comments and suggestions.
Cheers!

all are good, but the last stands out for me! nice shooting :)

i really like the last one, one of my faves in a long time! the sense of motion there gives it an incredible vibe! nice work over all!

Thanks woodsac and slickhare. What I love most about the last the one is the girl playing, she's in two places at once, and her intense face while shooting is great.

cheers.........

There are so many here that I like a great deal for different reasons.
But before I say anything in particular, I want to say that it cannot "hit" anyone more worthy to only be able to take photos at night but you! You apparently know exactly what to do in order to get some wonderful night shots!

I think the "Old Vic" is a re-post; I have seen this one before and liked it then, too. You were so lucky to have that bus or lorry go past ... gave you some very interesting trails!

The one after that fascinates me to no end by its symmetry! Wow! I wish I had the eye to see something like that!

The Skyline with Moon is a bit eerie, and I am sure that is what you wanted to capture, so thumbsup and hats off: you nailed it :D.

The DOF-study of the Tucher glasses is nice too and reminds me so of what I did here at home with the glasses on our dinner table on New Year's Eve when the rest of the family wanted to play Settlers but Mom was busy "playing with her new toy :roll: "... :D

Now I'll jump to the "Traffic/Light Traffic" pics and I love the first of the two because you caught the indicator light of that one car doing the right turn in that one :D!!!!!

My, where did you go to to get the POV in the railway station photo???? (8)
Isn't that dangerous? Doesn't someone come running and shouting "Out of there! Out! OUT!"?

And I love the curls in the "Dizzy"-pic.
Tried my hands at shakers, too, but I'm afraid none of mine were ever this "organised" ... mind: there is s theme-thread out in the Photo Themes on "Zoomers and Shakers" and you might want to put that pic up there, too?

That seems to be everyone's favorite. I've been thinking about printing and framing........maybe I will.......

thanks for all the encouragement everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back