NIGHT SHOTS!

Fisheye83

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i have a question about night shots, i follow a small group of street entertainers, their big thing is fire. fire eating/breathing/juggling/ect.
i was wondering whats the best way to capture them at night. ive noticed that if i my shutter speed is too fast i cant seem to get the nice trail effect, but if its to slow the performer becomes too blurry. i shoot with a nikon d200 and a sigma 18-125 3.5-6.5 lens. i have an sb-600 speedlight.

is there a any tricks to get a nice clean shot without getting my subject blurry?

i have a question about night shots, i follow a small group of street entertainers, their big thing is fire. fire eating/breathing/juggling/ect.
i was wondering whats the best way to capture them at night. ive noticed that if i my shutter speed is too fast i cant seem to get the nice trail effect, but if its to slow the performer becomes too blurry. i shoot with a nikon d200 and a sigma 18-125 3.5-6.5 lens. i have an sb-600 speedlight.

is there a any tricks to get a nice clean shot without getting my subject blurry?

as i said there . flash will freez ur 90 % of ur movement pic

any way

u said its fireing thing , usually ppl use slow shutter setting for that kind of pics

Fire-Ball-Girl-2.jpg

this kind of pics its slow shutter pic plus flash

hope i helped you ..

And, to add to the good advice you've received, try setting your flash to the rear-curtain sync setting, otherwise the light trails will be going backwards from the frozen part of the image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back