Nightmare

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well... seeing as though it's still Halloween in America... this scared me a little.

Last night, I had a night mare.

I dreamt I was on the forum!! :shock: I kept going into all the forums looking for posts but I either couldn't see any posts or they weren't asking photography questions. I also couldn't see anyone I recognised. :-(

Then I went into my User CP and saw that someone had given me a negative rep!! So I made a comment about it in off topic and then a bunch of other people said they received negative reps as well that same day from the same thread.
So we went all Mission Impossible and were ducking around the forums trying to find out who it was. :lol: Finally we found them and forced him to give us positive rep points.... but he didn't have any arms. :shock:

hmmm.... very strange. I think I have issues. I even came online as soon as I woke up to check my UserCP to see if it was real or not!

:hug:: awww guys don't scare me like that again... hehehe ;-)

step away from the computer.

Meysha said:
I dreamt I was on the forum!! :shock: I kept going into all the forums looking for posts but I either couldn't see any posts or they weren't asking photography questions. I also couldn't see anyone I recognised. :-(

Then I went into my User CP and saw that someone had given me a negative rep!! So I made a comment about it in off topic and then a bunch of other people said they received negative reps as well that same day from the same thread.
So we went all Mission Impossible and were ducking around the forums trying to find out who it was. :lol: Finally we found them and forced him to give us positive rep points.... but he didn't have any arms. :shock:
You obviously sleep-walked into the wrong Forum. Apart from being strange it sounds pretty armless.

Meysha said:
well... seeing as though it's still Halloween in America... this scared me a little.

Last night, I had a night mare.

hmmm.... very strange. I think I have issues. I even came online as soon as I woke up to check my UserCP to see if it was real or not!

:hug:: awww guys don't scare me like that again... hehehe ;-)

This has been happening a lot actually...I got a bad rep and it just said something like "You dont know who I am" or "Whoo aamm III?" or something...

I swear chase is feeding weird TPF drugs over the phone lines.

stop it!!!!!!! stop it!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ARHGHGGHGH THE VOICES!!!!!!!

ok I shall go now....

Meysha said:
I swear chase is feeding weird TPF drugs over the phone lines.

stop it!!!!!!! stop it!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!

ARHGHGGHGH THE VOICES!!!!!!!

ok I shall go now....

Stop abandoning those kids Vicky, get back to work! *whhhTCHHH!*

(that's a whip cracking sound, btw)

WTF I just checked my CP and I got one of those weird "whooo am I?????" ones too!

Hmpf... maybe this is my dream coming true.

dun dun dun da dun dun *mission impossible theme* didle doooooo didle doooo dun dun dun dun da dun dun dun.....

Let's go arty... we'll catch them.

(hmm actually i think chase is more likely to catch them,... but we'll have more fun running through the forums like mad men! Let's go!)

hehehe, verbal don't worry, I'm just about to leave for babysitting. haven't started yet.... the kids are safe..... for now. mwa ha ha.

Meysha said:
hehehe, verbal don't worry, I'm just about to leave for babysitting. haven't started yet.... the kids are safe..... for now. mwa ha ha.

LOOK OUT KIDS!!!! IF YOU START NOW YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RUN!!!!!!!!!

Look...........I haven't had a dream in years (or remembered one), so I'm not without my own night-time problems, but I'm pretty sure that if your dreams involve surfing the web in a comfortable chair, with a glass of milk perhaps...........you need to take a vacation. From technology. A long one.

Take that how you want it. Just throwin' it out there. Doesn't need to be caught.

wow, that is very strange haha

P.S. i came in this thread wondering if you were making a thread to me and spelled my name wrong, I guess not! :D

hehe! someone's got a little ego now don't they :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back