Nighttime B&W a cool reflection in B&W

Billhyco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just was playing around over the weekend with some B&W stuff. For some reason, to me B&W can really set a mood, or create a lot of emotional feeling to a photo. Not so sure that these following pictures do either of those, but found them rather cool to view. As always, C&C welcomed.... i have broad shoulders, I can take it :)

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03175.jpg

I think the "blob" that is in the center of the keys of picture 2 is a bad reflection of a light that was in the room. If anyone can help me figure it out or atleast prevent it that also would be helpful. Thanks!

Bill

I am not speaking as a professional but I like the "blob" in the center of the keys....on the lower side you can see the light coming from the keys reflecting in the piano, so I think the "blob" ads a nice glossy, sparkling, clean feel to the picture, but I am no professional judge....just my consumer thoughts.

I like the first shot...is interesting

I also like the "blob". While reflections are cool, to have something like the blod that breaks the symetry of the two sides adds that much more to it

I like the first shot better.

Most reactions

Back