Nighttime Cityscape in San Diego California!

BigDaddy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this picture with my Canon 40D. The evening was perfect for this shot. I took the shot from Coronado Island. This was my first attempt at shooting a Cityscape. Would love some feedback! Thanks! :D

You can view my photo here!

BigDaddy, on the wow factor scale I would rate this a 9 or 10! Great shot. Wish I could do that.

That's pretty generous of you porkphoto! I'm sure you can get a shot like that. Just go out on a nice clear night. Find a good location for your Cityscape and don't forget your camera and tripod. :thumbup:

very nice. is it one photo or several stitched together? would love to see a bigger version though

Very solid and crisp photo. The colors are outstanding as is your exposure- its perfect. Must note your composition- I really thought it was smart of you to put that one fairly tall and bright building in the middle or the frame with the other buildings gradually sloping down in height. Very, very impressed. Good job

also: you will get more people to look at your photo and comment if you actually posted the picture instead of link. There is a thread on here telling you how.

Thank you very much for the nice comments! When I get a chance I will see if I can figure out how to post a bigger version. Again, I appreciate the feedback! :blushing:

Thank you Phil! :D

Very nice. I have a similar picture on my website. Check sig. The one on my site is less saturated than the original one I took (which looks similar to yours) I'm still not sure if I like the "cool" or "warm" look. The other one can be seen on Amazon's 50mm 1.8 MK II (Canon) lens photo samples. Its towards the end. Haha. Nice work though!

I like your shot too! But I think I find the warmer look more appealing. Thanks for commenting! :D

Thank you to those who have given comments! I really do appreciate it. :thumbup:

wow nice shots. were you lugging around a tripod in vegas? Weren't people tripping all over your gear? haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back