Nigth, Heavy Snowing, Strong Wind and 2 Spotligths

cumi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think:

125418024.jpg

Shutter speed: 1 sec (no tripod and stil no significant shaking) :D!

Well, I finally got to see your photo taking "the scenic route", you know -> Properties - copy - paste and then wait-wait-wait-wait-wait. It never loaded right here (and even though I finally got to see your quite abstract photo of swirling snow in the spotlight, I still get a red x here in your post).

It is a very interesting abstract, and congrats on holding the 1 second in this wind - I wonder how anyone can do that! Too cool (in both meanings) :D.

LaFoto said:
Well, I finally got to see your photo taking "the scenic route", you know -> Properties - copy - paste and then wait-wait-wait-wait-wait. It never loaded right here (and even though I finally got to see your quite abstract photo of swirling snow in the spotlight, I still get a red x here in your post).

For some reasons the hungarian image-hosting server is extreme slow now. :grumpy: Bad! Can you suggest me another but fast one?

OK, I found a better imagehosting server, so now maybe you can even see the whole photo... This is kind of "bump" message. :confused:

Most reactions

Back