Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my recent shoot with Nikita.

1. Nikita_Daryll Morgan Photography-1.jpg
2. Nikita_Daryll Morgan Photography-2.jpg
3. Nikita_Daryll Morgan Photography-3.jpg
4. Nikita_Daryll Morgan Photography-4.jpg

I like the profile shot (#2)t quite a bit, but I think I like #3 in color even more so.

Your retouching has gotten more subtle, and looks really good in these shots. I would give some attention to the hair though, especially in the second shot. Having the model bring a hair brush helps take care of flyaways so you don't have to deal with them as much in post, but if thats not an option, I think it's worth it to take some time with the spot healing tool in photoshop to minimize flyaways and damaged hairs. I think it's especially important when you're backlighting. I know there are those who think a ton of flyaways look good, but to me it's indicative of unhealthy and dirty hair, so I personally try taking steps to prevent or reduce it.

Very Nice,Sexy and classy at the same time I like that. 1 and 2 my favorites but I think there all nice.

I'm partial to number three. Lovely pose.

Your retouching has gotten more subtle, and looks really good in these shots. I would give some attention to the hair though, especially in the second shot. Having the model bring a hair brush helps take care of flyaways so you don't have to deal with them as much in post, but if thats not an option, I think it's worth it to take some time with the spot healing tool in photoshop to minimize flyaways and damaged hairs. I think it's especially important when you're backlighting. I know there are those who think a ton of flyaways look good, but to me it's indicative of unhealthy and dirty hair, so I personally try taking steps to prevent or reduce it.

I got that book (I think you recommended), Skin by Lee Varis! I thought about getting rid of the stray hairs, but decided to keep them. I did get rid of some of the more noticeable ones, though, and blurred the rest. Hairbrush probably a good idea. Any particular brush you'd recommend?

Very Nice,Sexy and classy at the same time I like that. 1 and 2 my favorites but I think there all nice.

Thanks!

I'm partial to number three. Lovely pose.

Thank you :)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I got that book (I think you recommended), Skin by Lee Varis! I thought about getting rid of the stray hairs, but decided to keep them. I did get rid of some of the more noticeable ones, though, and blurred the rest. Hairbrush probably a good idea. Any particular brush you'd recommend?
I never recommended it, but I'm definitely going to take a look at that book. As far as hair brushes go, this is a good one: Amazon.com : Boar Bristle Hair Brush - Curved and Vented Detangling Hair Brush for Women Long, Thick, Thin, Curly & Tangled Hair : Beauty

Honestly you could likely get away with a cheaper one, just make sure you don't get a brush that's going to break or make the hair frizzy.

I never recommended it, but I'm definitely going to take a look at that book. As far as hair brushes go, this is a good one: Amazon.com : Boar Bristle Hair Brush - Curved and Vented Detangling Hair Brush for Women Long, Thick, Thin, Curly & Tangled Hair : Beauty

Honestly you could likely get away with a cheaper one, just make sure you don't get a brush that's going to break or make the hair frizzy.

Oh, well someone recommended it haha, and it's pretty good.

And thanks!

And thanks!

I recommended the book - hope you found it useful :)

And thanks!

I recommended the book - hope you found it useful :)

Yes!

I really like #2, the light works awesome with the B&W conversion. In 3, 4 the light, darker bg and red contrast work very well. Kudos!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back