Nikki 12-19-08

Puma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

I had a photoshoot with a girl named Nikki today.. she was a stripper that wanted to take some pics. I am just a beginner , in the infancy stages of my career, but I am kinda proud of these pics. Not professional quality by any means but good for my skill level.

Let me know what you guys think. C&C welcome and any tips or help is greatly appreciated.

nikki1smallest.jpg

nikki2smallest.jpg

nikki3smallest.jpg

nikki4small.jpg

nikki6editsmallest.jpg

nikki7small.jpg

Thanks,
-Puma-

ya got to do some touching up on these. she looks like she is kind of strung out.

What kind of touching up do you suggest?

-Puma-

soo many jokes to be made.

but on a serious note, too harsh of shadows in 3, 5 and 6

number 1 is my favorite. but that shadow coming out of the back of her head is distracting

I guess the purple legs in 1 and then bags under her eyes in all. It seems like you could up the sensuality with some post processing. Smooth skin, give her a nice glow. Its only fair, the camera sees way more imperfection then people walk around are seeing.

I would agree you have some harsh shadowing. How were you doing fill?

and fix your tilt in 3 and 5

Ok I tried an edit for #4

original
nikki4small.jpg

edit
nikkiedit2small.jpg

any better?

-Puma-

How about my B&W try at #1

nikki1bWconvsmall.jpg

-Puma-

Ok I am gonna label this one #7

nikki1bWconvcropsmall.jpg

Made an adjustment on this one too

nikki1bWconvcropsmall-1.jpg

-Puma-

Last edited:
A very sensuous picture, that #4, and yes, the edited version looks better.

I would say that they need to be a bit softer and blur out the background more so that it is not so distracting. That way she is the main focus and your eyes are not jumping around so much. The main thing is to just know Photoshop. It will do you and your clients wonders! lol. Good start though. Keep it up.

Watch working in harsh sunlight.
I think you can also push the post processing a lot more to bring out her features. You said editing is ok, so hopefully you don't mind:
441207256_pQoPf-XL.jpg

Hey thanks alot for that edited pic... I guess I did have alot more I could do. I have soo much to learn about photoshop and how much I can do to pics.

-Puma-

Most reactions

Back