Nikon 18-70 - SOLD

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my trusty old 18-70 AF-s 3.5-4.5. I've learned a lot shooting with this lens, and still love it. I'm only selling because I've finally upgraded. Asking $100 elsewhere, TPF price is $80 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

In my opinion this lens is a step above the modern 18-55 kit lenses as it has some extra reach as well as a 4.5 max aperture at the long end. This copy is in great shape with no obvious cosmetic damage, no scratches to the glass, and minimal dust inside of the elements.

538_DD5_E0.jpg

11898_E18.jpg

As I've said many times, this lens is a the undiscovered gem of the DX line and kit lenses in general. Without a doubt the best kit lens Nikon ever produced in terms of sharpness and colour rendition. A little lacking in the build quality, but well worth having in your stable.

As I've said many times, this lens is a the undiscovered gem of the DX line and kit lenses in general. Without a doubt the best kit lens Nikon ever produced in terms of sharpness and colour rendition. A little lacking in the build quality, but well worth having in your stable.

Couldn't agree more! I've had 3 different copies of it over the years to be honest as I've been in and out of photography. Even though I just bought a Tamron 17-50 2.8, a part of me will miss this lens when it's gone.

Most reactions

Back