Nikon 300mm VRII 4 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure this kid doesnt even have said lens, and he types like a 12 year old. I mean come on, If you really had the lens and it was really in the condition you said it was, why wouldnt you just send it back? Everyone here knows that returning something is a lot easier than shipping it to someone, you simply box it up and pick the cheapest option and once they get it and process it they will credit your account. When selling to someone you have to wait and actually find a buyer, they want a lot of pics and ask a lot of questions (which is understandable) you then have to wait for them to send the money assuming they dont flake, you never know sometimes emergencies happen, not only that but sometimes it takes up to 3 or 4 days for paypal to clear, then you have to ship it to them and they usually want the fastest option with tracking and signature confirmation and you have to check the status of it everyday.

Maybe im just overanalyzing it but im pretty sure OP doesnt have this lens since they never even posted a tagged pic. But lets just be honest here. Who really has $5700 in hand since nowadays most people live check to check

sucks to be you - get a job

people should know that my word is good. obviously "oh hey tyler" isnt because im still waiting for my apology as he said in the first post if i post pics. they mean nothing and his word means nothing. he is pathetic!

Yeah, all of your 482 posts since February of 2010 really solidify that "your word is good". Especially when you're a knob jockey in 99.9% of your posts.

still awaiting my apology worthless

Have you heard of punctuation and/or capitalization? Without those key parts, it makes your sentence a meaningless array of letters.

guess you dont have a cell phone and dont text to your friends, oh wait you have no friends. its 2011 no one cares about that stuff anymore.

guess you dont have a cell phone and dont text to your friends, oh wait you have no friends. its 2011 no one cares about that stuff anymore.

I do have a cell phone, as a matter of fact. I also possess the linguistic skills (and dexterity) to capitalize letters, and use punctuation effectively on said phone. Further, my cell phone automatically capitalizes certain letters. So you must have a Trac-Phone that you write off as a "business expense"? Oh wait, it's 2011 and lazy high school dropouts don't care about articulation of thought.

I'm still confused as to why I should apologize to you. You never even really proved you owned the lens.

awesome_thread-1.jpg

i have an android phone, best on the market. i have more degrees than you do. i took pics of the lens then took them down because i upload to flickr n go from there. if you dont like ohwell. still awaiting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back