NIKON 35-105 F/ 3.5-4.5 Ais LENS

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i just bought this. it was cheap. is it going to fit on my 7100. I havent a clue what it is for a lens i guessed.

guess it is dirty too..... lol

SOME HAZE AND MOISTURE MARKS BETWEEN ELEMENTS.
NEEDS INTERNAL CLEANING.

bump?????????

nada? no one? About the only thing i know about this is it was cheap, and i saw some photos taken with it online and (though not tack sharp) i kind of liked them. Geee, where is derrel??

ordered a 24-85. wondering how it will pan out on a crop sensor for range too. Plan on using it for a walk around lens.

Depending on how much haze and 'moisture marks' there are, you may see a reduction in contrast as well as flare and halos when shooting into bright lights.

I found the 85mm of the 24-85 a bit too short and upped to the 24-120.

Depending on how much haze and 'moisture marks' there are, you may see a reduction in contrast as well as flare and halos when shooting into bright lights.

thanks spark. It was listed in "good condition" and is coming from a hunts camera. See what it looks like when it gets here maybe i can clean it up.

The 35-105 AIS will mount just fine on your D7100.

I had the 24-85 on my D7000 and I sold it within a week, just didn't like it. I always wanted to go wider. However, at 85mm on DX..it did blow out the background pretty good and it focused pretty dang close.

When I got the D610, I tried the 24-85 again and I really like it on full frame..very versatile.

yeah i have the 18-140 (convenient but not really a fan) and a 70-300 i got from robins photo last year. I usually shoot with a nifty fifty though it seems. Just looking for something else i suppose.

I had the 24-85 on my D7000 and I sold it within a week, just didn't like it. I always wanted to go wider. However, at 85mm on DX..it did blow out the background pretty good and it focused pretty dang close.

When I got the D610, I tried the 24-85 again and I really like it on full frame..very versatile.
That is kind of scary because that thing wasn't cheap. Maybe i should have asked before i ordered it.

That is kind of scary because that thing wasn't cheap. Maybe i should have asked before i ordered it.

I never said the IQ was bad, the optics are great and the VR works awesome. But I just didn't like 24mm FOV on DX. How much did you pay for it? I only paid $250 for mine when I got my D610.

I never said the IQ was bad, the optics are great and the VR works awesome. But I just didn't like 24mm FOV on DX. How much did you pay for it? I only paid $250 for mine when I got my D610.
i didnt buy it in a kit so bought one of the factory reconditioned ones. Think it was 350 or something. Under four hundred. still seems like a lot for a lens i will drag out in the snow. Suppose if i move up to fx i will have it, maybe it will fit on a old film camera with a adaptor. .

.........maybe it will fit on a old film camera with a adaptor. .

The only Nikon film cameras a G lens will work on is the current models, FM10 and F6. The FM10 is garbage, IMHO, and the F6 is stupendously overpriced.

If you want to go film, get an older film body and some older Nikkor glass.

i just bought this. it was cheap. is it going to fit on my 7100. I havent a clue what it is for a lens i guessed.

guess it is dirty too..... lol

SOME HAZE AND MOISTURE MARKS BETWEEN ELEMENTS.
NEEDS INTERNAL CLEANING.
It will make a great paper weight.

Most reactions

Back