NIKON 35-105 F/ 3.5-4.5 Ais LENS

okay spark. so i took your advice on another thing (i think). Here is where i am at. afd 24-120 $87 dollars (exc condition). Nikon fm recondition new seals blah blah blah 89.00. 35-105 ais 26.50. seems i some how doubled focal range here though and just went over my 200 dollar budget i wanted for this... what to do . what to do.. i still want a short range prime too.....or a short zoom......edit:35-70 ais 51$.

okay. way over now. i thought it would come in handy though and seems like a nice lense..(well actually a crap lens but good range for snapping photos of the kids)

$87 for the 24-120? Is that the f/4? or the crappy 3.5-5.6 model?

okay spark. so i took your advice on another thing (i think). Here is where i am at. afd 24-120 $87 dollars (exc condition). Nikon fm recondition new seals blah blah blah 89.00. 35-105 ais 26.50. seems i some how doubled focal range here though and just went over my 200 dollar budget i wanted for this... what to do . what to do.. i still want a short range prime too.....or a short zoom......edit:35-70 ais 51$.

okay. way over now. i thought it would come in handy though and seems like a nice lense..(well actually a crap lens but good range for snapping photos of the kids)

crappy one... Why you want to buy it from me in a few months? Eventually i will probably buy better lenses, but in the mean time i really just need something to shoot with. . Everything i have is g lenses.. Hey it is the photographer not the equipment right? (well, maybe not always in my case LMAO) On the good side, if i drop it, it gets stolen, accidently gets blown up in a nuclear disaster or the snow and rain kill it i am not out too much $$$$

crappy one... Why you want to buy it from me in a few months? Eventually i will probably buy better lenses, but in the mean time i really just need something to shoot with. . Everything i have is g lenses.. Hey it is the photographer not the equipment right? (well, maybe not always in my case LMAO) On the good side, if i drop it, it gets stolen, accidently gets blown up in a nuclear disaster or the snow and rain kill it i am not out too much $$$$

Didn't you get the 24-85 VR?

yeah it is on the 7100. It is a g lens

i should probably stop buying chit until i figure out exactly what i am doing because i will have unnecessary lenses to resell..

So why do you need the 24-120? Your 24-85 VR is just as good if not better.

i should probably stop buying chit until i figure out exactly what i am doing because i will have unnecessary lenses to resell..

I've done the same thing, bought lenses and then sold them a week later. Its hard trying to find the right one..but you just need to figure what you really want first. Look at your pictures and see what focal length you tend to shoot the most.

So why do you need the 24-120? Your 24-85 VR is just as good if not better.
i was thinking the 24-120 35-105 and 35-70 will be for the fm. Try them out and see what i like. So far i am really liking the 35-105 oddly enough. For the price and just the one day i had it out i cant complain. Small lens too not bulky at all. wondering if either i just have zero concept of quality or it is seriously under rated.

I've done the same thing, bought lenses and then sold them a week later. Its hard trying to find the right one..but you just need to figure what you really want first. Look at your pictures and see what focal length you tend to shoot the most.
well, that poses a problem . i shoot everything but macro and birds..

Most reactions

Back