Nikon 35mm 1.8 LIKE NEW

If i was in a position where i NEEDED to sell it then maybe i would take a lowball offer.

Well, you did take a lowball offer. For $130 from your camera store... Right?

not yet. Like i said, i will keep it until i need something from the camera store or if i get low on cash, then i will take their offer.

I'll give you $145.00 shipped that's the $130.00 that your store is giving you, and $15.00 extra for shipping. You can send it USPS priority Medium Flat rate box for $10.45 that's $4.55 less than UPS. let me know. That $4.55 should cover your PayPal fee. I can add a dollar or two. So you net $130.00 like you would from the store.

I'll give you $145.00 shipped that's the $130.00 that your store is giving you, and $15.00 extra for shipping. You can send it USPS priority Medium Flat rate box for $10.45 that's $4.55 less than UPS. let me know. That $4.55 should cover your PayPal fee. I can add a dollar or two. So you net $130.00 like you would from the store.

But then he'd have to deal with the hassle of shipping as opposed to just walking in a store..

But then he'd have to deal with the hassle of shipping as opposed to just walking in a store..

Yep you're right walking to the post office is quite taxing, I'm also willing to bet the post office is closer than the camera store.

yall are still going...lol

no i would rather take it to the store if i cant get an extra 20$ on top of what they would give me. thanks for detailed offer though.

LOL, i was just messing around with the detailed offer, I already bought the last two 35mm that came up for sale. One for me and one for a friend. I wouldn't know what to do with a third one. Hey good luck with sale.
Fitz

Yep you're right walking to the post office is quite taxing, I'm also willing to bet the post office is closer than the camera store.

Walking to the post office is no big deal, but there's finding/buying the right size box, packing so it doesn't break, hoping you have tape, if not, buying some.. I hate shipping stuff..

Walking to the post office is no big deal, but there's finding/buying the right size box, packing so it doesn't break, hoping you have tape, if not, buying some.. I hate shipping stuff..

If you wanna sell you gotta ship, Here is a quick lesson,
1. Put lens in original box,
2. wrap box in protective medium (bubble wrap, newspaper,old tee shirt,)
3. go to post office
4. Grap medium flat rate box
5. ask clerk for priority tape, and address label
6. assemble box
7. place wraped lens box in flat rate box
8. seal
9. attach label
10. hand box to clerk
11. pay
12. go back home and sit on your couch and rest.
box, tape, and label all free from post office, Fancy bubble wrap maybe a buck or two for a roll,
Not rocket science

3. go to post office
6. assemble box
8. seal
9. attach label
10. hand box to clerk
11. pay
box, tape, and label all free from post office, Fancy bubble wrap maybe a buck or two for a roll,
Not rocket science

Obviously it's easy if the return is worth it, but if you can get the same price from a local store.
1. Walk/drive to store
2. Hand over lens
3. Receive money/credit
4. go back home and sit on your couch and rest

Hopefully you can see what i'm getting at here.. doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the difference.

3. go to post office
6. assemble box
8. seal
9. attach label
10. hand box to clerk
11. pay
Not rocket science

Obviously it's easy if the return is worth it, but if you can get the same price from a local store.
1. Walk/drive to store
2. Hand over lens
3. Receive money/credit
4. go back home and sit on your couch and rest

Hopefully you can see what i'm getting at here.. doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the difference.

Oh I get it beleive me but what I am getting at is. If you are getting $130.00 from a store and the same thing from a forum member. $130.00 net to you. why wouldn't you help out another member who is going to use the lens, instead of some chuch in a store who is going to resell it for $180-$190, If it were me and it's not and I understand, I would let another forum member have it. Just saying. To each his own though. Last offer was $150.00 that would more than cover shipping, especially if you send it parcel post first class mail, it would be like $8.00 Again just saying. Not my lens nor my decision, just an observation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back