Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon mount

jcblitz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is my Nikon 50mm 1.8. I would rate this lens in mint condition, no scratches, nicks, dings, or issues with anything. It's got a little fuzz on the body from going in and out of my bag, but it brushes off (I bring it up because it's noticeable in the pictures).

Here is a link to the details on Amazon

Amazon.com: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras: Electronics

Asking $85.00 + shipping. Contiguous US only

Sorry, not for sale anymore

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That is a great price. Im surprised its still here.

This is the only place I'm listing it, I don't feel like dealing with scammers / spammers / or even iffy buyers. I'm hoping a member with a decent foot print on the board will purchase it. I already have a PM about it but the guy only has 3 posts and they're all buy/sell related. But I agree, I don't think it will be around long.

this is a great lenses, dont get rid of it. i really like using it.

Actually, I think I'm going to hang onto it. I was getting rid of it because I just ordered the 35mm 1.8, but for $85, I might as well hold onto it for a while. It's not like it's going to depreciate.

Sorry folks, no longer for sale.

Actually, I think I'm going to hang onto it. I was getting rid of it because I just ordered the 35mm 1.8, but for $85, I might as well hold onto it for a while. It's not like it's going to depreciate.

Sorry folks, no longer for sale.

good call

Most reactions

New Topics

Back