Nikon AF-S VR 300 f/2.8 Lens For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by sportsnapper28, Aug 12, 2010.

1. sportsnapper28

sportsnapper28 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    AF-S VR 300 f/2.8 is a high-speed super-telephoto professional lens for the Nikon digital and 35mm SLR cameras. This lens now features Vibration Reduction (VR) technology, focus preset functions and a Meniscus front element. It is the first Nikkor lens to feature Nikon's Nano-Crystal anti-reflective coating. All these features mean a lens that's perfect for sport and action photographers who are serious about professional quality.

AF-S VR 300 f/2.8 is a high-speed super-telephoto professional lens for the Nikon digital and 35mm SLR cameras. This lens now features Vibration Reduction (VR) technology, focus preset functions and a Meniscus front element. It is the first Nikkor lens to feature Nikon s Nano-Crystal anti-reflective coating. All these features mean a lens that s perfect for sport and action photographers who are serious about professional quality.

This particular lens is in excellent condition, with only minor usage scuffs on the tripod/monopod mount and lens cover, which in no way affects the performance of this amazingly fast and sharp lens. No marks on the lens/glass/filter itself.

Reason i'm selling is because I hardly use it and want to invest in other photographic equipment. I've owned it from brand new from 01/2009.
    Comes with original box, durable soft case, lens cover and instruction booklet.

Would prefer pick-up as it reduces the risk of damage in the post, but i'm willing to send it.

£3250 (UK only)

2. edouble

edouble TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Too bad you are not selling this in the US at a reasonable price.