Nikon BIG annuncement...............wait what ?

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So July 25 2017 is here and we all expected a big D850 announcement, full specs and release date.

And we are getting the announcement that its being developed ?
Whats the big news here ?
Of course its being developed.
I am seriously disappointed, I am waiting for a really impressive cameras from Nikon and now announcement about product they are developing which we all know they do.

Nikon D850 DSLR camera future development announced | Nikon Rumors

Ah well it's a first world problem, so if that's the biggest disappointment today life is good ;)

This is up there with announcements of announcements for forthcoming products that are being developed ;)

It's news but its tiny news and mostly its news for the masses who are NOT online or trawling the magazines every month. It's news for many casual people who now know its in development.

Good to hear the big announcement wasn't bankruptcy

:p

Good to hear the big announcement wasn't bankruptcy

:p
Hmmmmmmmm, considering Nikons latest trouble you do have a good point here LOL ;)

No one needs a better camera than a d810 anyway

Awww man. I was getting my camping gear ready, so I could camp outside B&H to be the first in line for one. :048:

So July 25 2017 is here and we all expected a big D850 announcement, full specs and release date.

I am seriously disappointed, I am waiting for a really impressive cameras from Nikon and now announcement about product they are developing which we all know they do.

What is it about the D810 that is less than really impressive?

What is it about the D810 that is less than really impressive?
no Coffee Maker connectivity yet.

no Coffee Maker connectivity yet.

Maybe the D850 will have a feature where it automatically takes a picture of the steam rolling off my morning cup o' java.

I did preorder her today. Even if it is only a D810 with D5 electronics she is still a leap forward

Most reactions

Back