Nikon D200 - It's official!

I think I would like to start a D3X rumor...

I read/ repeated/started a D3X rumor already! It will have the same size pixels as the D2X, be full frame, about 22 MP and cost 7 to 8K. It will be available at the same time the D2X is still in the Nikon catalog, and this will reduce the D2X price to 4K. The D3 will share the same chassis with the D2 series. Now, how's that for a rumor? :thumbsup:

it wouldn't surprise me to see nikon surpass 12.4MP and hit 22MP with the "D3" series. If the D200 is sucessful they will probably release a D200s which will be exactly the same as the D200 but with a bigger screen...

jstuedle said:
I read/ repeated/started a D3X rumor already! It will have the same size pixels as the D2X, be full frame, about 22 MP and cost 7 to 8K. It will be available at the same time the D2X is still in the Nikon catalog, and this will reduce the D2X price to 4K. The D3 will share the same chassis with the D2 series. Now, how's that for a rumor? :thumbsup:

Just great. I think I will draw the line at 5 grand for an SLR. 8 large is just way too much. How about 20 grand for a medium format Leaf system?

Gee guys, it's only money. Right? :lol: Look at it this way, my camera is my hobby, everyone needs a hobby, right? I don't have a motorcycle anymore, never had a bass boat, and will never have another girlfriend. (I married my last girlfriend 32 years ago Nov. 16th.) So I have to spend my money on something, right. Can't take it with you, and the kids are all OK. (well, that might be a streatch) But I think a new D2 will be all I "NEED", right. Well, maybe not. Bigger, badder, faster. You just Gotta have one!

Hopefully I will finish grad school and actually be making money when its is released!

Oh man, this has really got me looking hard at giving somebody a really good deal on some used Pentax gear...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back