Nikon D200

droyz2000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have the opportunity to purchase a brand new D200 for $1775 with the 18-70 lens kit. I have a film SLR but would like to upgrade to a digital one. Would this be a good purchase at this price or not? Also, do you think this camera would be a good one for sports photography?

The price seems to be the norm for those who have it in stock. Who is it from. And do they really have it? Lots of places are saying its in stock when they really don't have it.

Other than that it seems to be a really good camera. I would really like to buy one. But I think I will have to wait till christmas time or so.

A local store has them in stock. I know the man quite well but I just was not sure of the going rate on them. Ritz has them for $1999 but sometimes they can be a bit pricey. Thank you for your help.

B&H sells the camer alone for $1,699, and with lens for $1,999 so that is a god price. And since its local even better. I say go for it. I was thinking the price was from one of the not so honnest bait and switch shops.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back