NIKON D3000 vs NIKON D5000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to that chart, the D5000 is a better camera than the D300s.
It's not basing it off any special, super cool features though (like 7fps, AF system, Body material, DOF preview, etc). It's just an Image Quality Comparison based on the raw files from the camera.
Here are a couple others
DXO2.jpg

DXO3.jpg

Boy do I want a D700.

LOL, yeah that 700 looks pretty tempting.

but... im a full time student, supporting a child, in a crappy economy...( in a small town to boot)...So when i win the lottery. ( I want that D90) Thats my Next goal once i learn more about how to use the dSLR's.. LOL!:lmao:

im still technically new to this forum and pretty new to photography. ive learned a lot fast but theres always room to learn more. so dont think im one of those "im a pro and ill treat people like ****" kinda guys cause i treat everyone equally. ask my girlfriend when she gets out of the hospital.:lmao:

... on second though, i dont beat my girlfriend.... bad joke with poor taste.... *facepalm*

im still technically new to this forum and pretty new to photography. ive learned a lot fast but theres always room to learn more. so dont think im one of those "im a pro and ill treat people like ****" kinda guys cause i treat everyone equally. ask my girlfriend when she gets out of the hospital.:lmao:

... on second though, i dont beat my girlfriend.... bad joke with poor taste.... *facepalm*

LOL, yeah glad you caught that one.:lmao:

google. please, im not trying to be a dick but people are looking at your which one should i buy forum when they could be telling me if Dynamic Photo HDR is a good program and where i can get a copy of it for free on the interwebs or give me a working product key to adobe master suite cs4.

Uhm...not trying to be rude to you, but your "Is this a good progrom" threaqd is no different than "What camera should I buy thread"

And just so you know, it is illegal to use someone elses product key for photoshop.

How abouy YOU google the program you want and YOU google the product key.

to the OP (Forgot to add this to my other post)

Id go with the D5000 if I had to choose.

But if youre worried about outgrowin the camera, go with something like the D90 or D300 or D300S.

wow this is growing faster than the canon vs. nikon thread

I get the impression that the OP has now made their decision, so I believe we can call a halt here.

...and anyway, what did someone put in the water round here in the past few days?

I get the impression that the OP has now made their decision, so I believe we can call a halt here.

...and anyway, what did someone put in the water round here in the past few days?
this may be bad but there's still nothing happening with the canon vs. nikon thread!!!!

herding cats... ive tried that
there were a bunch of farm cats
most dispersed in random directions, but one attacked me
didnt work very well

My personal opinion is that it seems we've had a rapid influx of new people who either have attitudes, or who are showing very little community respect by not doing any leg work, or not putting much thought into their threads/questions.

I believe most people here don't mind answering a well thought out question (IQ, specific settings, performance), but they'll mind answering vague questions that are usually no more then opinion based.

Indeed.

This one seems to have wandered off far enough from it's original point now that it's not worth keeping, so I'll kill it here. No doubt the theme will be continued elsewhere in a day or two, maybe even sooner... :er:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back