Nikon D3100 ???? Thoughts

DannyB90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is this model of nikon good for a beginner ?
Any other suggestions ?
I found a deal of nikon d3100 (body+18-55mm lens) for 330€ .
Should i get it ??

no freakn idea. here I saw one with lenses for two hundred bucks as a return or left over on the clearance shelf in a store. Far as I know they are pretty good cameras. Nikon is a good brand even the models from a couple years ago. A step up though would be nice if you have the money for maybe a 3200

I am sure that d3200 ... and i found a deal for 380€ (body+18-55mm lens)
Maybe i should give it a second thought ...
Thx for your reply ...

Is this model of nikon good for a beginner ?
Any other suggestions ?
I found a deal of nikon d3100 (body+18-55mm lens) for 330€ .
Should i get it ??
The Nikon D3200 is an excellent camera for a beginner, however this deal seems over-priced. Keep looking for a better price for the same kit.

D3100 is an ok camera but its old and really should be looked at only if you cant afford the D3200 which is much better, a big jump in overall performance.
So yeah if you can afford the D3200 then get it!

Good luck

The D3100 isn't 'old', but it is an earlier model.
The D3100 is still, and will be for years to come, a quite capable beginners camera.

The D3100 isn't 'old', but it is an earlier model.
The D3100 is still, and will be for years to come, a quite capable beginners camera.
I guess its all a matter of expectations and definition :)

Probably it won't matter if i wait a little bit more ... just to earn the amount of money i need to buy the d3200 (which i found for 380€)

Probably it won't matter if i wait a little bit more ... just to earn the amount of money i need to buy the d3200 (which i found for 380€)
It will be well worth the wait!!!
Get the D3200

Good luck

Most reactions

New Topics

Back