nikon D3200 or canon 50D

cmra8407

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am starting my own photography business and I have a T2i with 3 lenses already. I am looking to purchase a back up camera but I am toen between the nikon 3200 or canon 50D as a backup camera. I already have canon lenses. Execept the nikon comes with a 32gb card and 18-55mm lens the canon just comes with the battery charger and i would have to purchase the bigger type of sd cards and sd card reader. Help please which one should i buy?

Has to be Canon. A backup does the job if something fails. It will use existing lenses.

personally, id want a better regular use camera and the T2i as the backup :p

personally, id want a better regular use camera and the T2i as the backup :p

yes, the old Canon T2i has only 18 megapix
clear.png
els, please get a newer model for a "regular use" camera
clear.png
:p

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

So do recommend the canon or the nikon

Nikon or Canon? no one has answered my ?

yes, the old Canon T2i has only 18 megapix
clear.png
els, please get a newer model for a "regular use" camera
clear.png
:p

It was more about starting a photography business on a 6 year old entry-level camera than the MP count.

okay what is your suggestion the nikon?

Right now i have 275 dollars in the future ill be able to afford more

If you already have 3 lenses for the Canon system it doesn't make a lot of sense to purchase a camera that can't use them. So if your looking at switching to Nikon, you'd be better off selling all your Canon gear off and going strictly Nikon.

Otherwise you'd be better off sticking with Canon and purchasing another Canon body. My recommendation as far as purchasing at the moment would be, none.

If you can really make a go at selling pictures with your T2i another body at this stage won't really make much difference given your budget. So stick with the T2i for now, put your profits towards a more advantageous upgrade in the future.

Canon - you've already turned onto that road.

Right now i have 275 dollars in the future ill be able to afford more
If you are serious, wait.

I agree with Canon, but you may want to invest in a good lens with that $275, instead of a second camera body.
What are your current Canon lenses?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back