Nikon D3X Shannigans

dEARlEADER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Check out nikonrumors.org

Nikon put up pictures of the new D3X on their USA website then pulled them 45 minutes later.

Edit : oops... meant this --> [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0"]Shenanigans[/ame] so don't even bother

lmao! This is one of those "worst kept secrets" like the D700 was. We all know that there is a fullframe, higher speed, higher MP camera coming out soon to match Canon's claim to fame in our rediculous and useless quest for the ever popular "mine is bigger than yours" syndrome.

The pics are a hoax obviously, but the real one is coming.

I would not change my D700 for anything... well not quite yet anyways... gimme another week or 2 to play with it!

Last edited:
Thank god for flash block. That was almost very bad!

Well I'm more of a fan of the subtle leaks rather than Canon's dedicate an entire website to a camera and then only show it's silhouette while claiming they are responsible for the second coming of Christ.

Yeah the D3x is the hottest gossip for the Nikon people. I don't think personally that it will do anything for me because it's bound to be slower than the D3 and quite frankly the image quality of the D3/D700 are more than I need. If I were a landscape guy, 20+ megapixals would be important...

Thank god for flash block. That was almost very bad!

Well I'm more of a fan of the subtle leaks rather than Canon's dedicate an entire website to a camera and then only show it's silhouette while claiming they are responsible for the second coming of Christ.

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::mrgreen:

Lol, not really of concern to me. I don't think I'll ever need that kind of firepower.

Cripes, the D700 just impressed the hell out of me at 5MP in DX cropped mode... what would a slower more MP (and an extra $1000US) version of the D3 do for me? :lmao:

Most reactions

Back