Nikon D4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of i was at work and while it was on my mind plus I was in a rush to get back to operating my train dont you understand?

None of it. I understand that statement perfectly. You still expected people on an internet form to be your search engine rather than bothering to do the initial legwork yourself on a product you have no intention of purchasing, which is an imposition to those people who try to be helpful.

I never once demanded an apology i just didn't understand the response if they werent helping.

You're correct. You didn't demand an apology, but Trever1t gave you one anyways because you are stomping around all butt-hurt. That makes him a good guy. Also just because you took his response as an insult, doesn't mean it wasn't helpful. As a matter of fact, it was spot on.

Ever heard the expression if you dont have nothing nice or positive to say maybe you shouldn't say at all?

I have... well I've heard the version that uses correct grammar, without the double negative. Have you ever heard the expression "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?

Everyone at some point in there life had a question about something that they dont know about thats obvious to someone else. Does that make them a bad person no it doesn't

Yes, everyone at some point has questions. Reasonable people will do the initial leg work and try to find information on their own rather than expecting the world to hand them something for nothing.

Based on the question you asked and the demeanor you portrayed, you were given a response, a reasonable and accurate one at that, and then pouted around the thread like a child with a victim complex because you weren't given exactly the answer you wanted.

And to touch on the issue with your avatar, you're right there as well. Books shouldn't be judged by their cover... but if you get a few chapters in and the story is a dead lock for the dust jacket art...

Well...

This is far more attention than I should have paid to this subject, but you caught me on a lunch break and I had nothing better to do. Have fun driving your trains, and see you on my ignore list! :)
This guy is hilarious lol. But good riddance and happy to be on his ignore list. Thanks for all who helped with my original question. Now on to more important things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy is hilarious lol. But good riddance and happy to be on his ignore list. Thanks for all who helped with my original question. Now on to more important things.
Don't forget, you can put people on your ignore list, as well!

But if you do you run the risk of missing valuable information. For example, since Wayday is on my ignore list I now have no idea that I could add him to my ignore list if I wanted too - because he's on my ignore list.

Lol

But if you do you run the risk of missing valuable information. For example, since Wayday is on my ignore list I now have no idea that I could add him to my ignore list if I wanted too - because he's on my ignore list.

Lol
This is true; I did hear that that Wayday guy is crazy.

I put my self on the Ignore list once in a while and I don't miss anything valuable but do wonder where I went from time to time. :345:

Lol
Well I ignored him because he was going to ignore me first, so I was just beating him to the ignore.

The internet. It's like high school all over again... lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Lol
Well I ignored him because he was going to ignore me first, so I was just beating him to the ignore.

Are you guys still here? What did I miss?

Lol

Are you guys still here? What did I miss?
I think we're still here. robbins.photo started ignoring everyone, so now he only sees his own posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back