Nikon D40 C&C

Bunda4th

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the Nikon D40 w/lenses kit for about a 2-3 month now and been reading and learning each time using it. I also start to get into PP. Here is a few of my recent photo of my car. All taken with the 18-55mm lens

These have been into PP:
HDR3.jpg

HDR2.jpg

HDR.jpg

These are unedited:

DSC_0497.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

This was taken when I was still playing around with settings (about a month ago):
DSC_0471.jpg

c&c please, I want to get better. I am currently saving up for a tripod and a new lens (18-200 VR lens).

How did you do No.3?

Nice stuff there, you love your car eh?

nice car, nice shots. I think for #3, he isolated the car, and lens blur the background, using photoshop of course.

I think the first one is really good :)

For shot #3 I did isolated the car. I basically mask the car and copy it and paste it on its own layer. Then copy the original layer and have that below the car layer.

I then used one of the blur filter, until i got the desire effect. I am a car enthusiast and want to start taking photo of other folks car from the forum I am a part of.

Thanks for all the C&C :)

I check out your flickr and those car photo are nice. What kind of Circular Polarizer are good? I am still new to the filter stuff and I read the tutorial and still not sure what brand and filter be good.

Also how would the circular polarizer help with reflections?

Most reactions

Back