Nikon D400

You guys had me convinced until you referred to a hornless unicorn as a "deer"...

Rumours are when D400 was born, he looked at DX lenses range and shot himself in the sensor.

Rumours are when D400 was born, he looked at DX lenses range and shot himself in the sensor.
And sad because it really is a shame Nikon's DX lenses is so poor :(

I would not say "poor", Nikon DX lenses are good and some are very good, but not professional grade, and D400 that shot himself was a pro.

I would not say "poor", Nikon DX lenses are good and some are very good, but not professional grade, and D400 that shot himself was a pro.
I guess if you mean optics then yes but they are slow, slow on a camera that needs as much light as possible because of its relative smaller sensor.
So I accept your correction and say fairly good but slow DX lenses

I'm not sure what you guys are on about... you don't have to use only DX lenses on a DX camera.

The Nikkor professional f2.8 lenses cover the complete range from 14mm to 400mm.

Most reactions

Back