Nikon D40x advice

kdabbagh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone

I am selling my Nikon D40x plus extras...can someone take a look at the ad and tell me if i am asking for a reasonable price? should I ask for more, less?

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/ele/875583430.html

I dont know the prices of them new so I can compare because no one in Toronto is selling the D40x anymore.

ya u seem to be in the right ballpark i would say $575-600
why are u selling the Nikon D40x
are u giving up on photography?

NEVER!

I am planning to buy a D90 instead.

How much should I sell it WITHOUT the lens but with everything else?

Well you can get a D 40 at walmart for 500.00 and thats new, a used one in mint condition would be slightly lower I guess. Just decide how much lower you would want to go.

Curious, but you mentioned in the ad that you sent it to Nikon for sensor cleaning. How much did that cost you? As well, I believe that the Nikon Warranty is non-transferable. Just something to consider, as your ad mentions the remaining balance on the warranty.

me or ray mallonee
b/c i just found a place that said ray mallonee prices are way off

My prices are off? check walmart.com for prices of the d-40 then. I am not off. And i am just giving my opinion anyway.

well at first i missed it was the d 40x, I thought it was the d 40. that was my fault. so i did a search for the price of the d 40 x and was told the place i got a price from was a scam. So my mistake.
On a bigger picture Reg. I think you are a bit rude about the whole situation. try being nice once in awhile it works wonders.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back