Nikon d500 dpreview

...so, anyway, I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on something.May not be a camera body, if I think about it much more.Was considering the 750 since its release, but then came the 500.Disregarding any bells or whistles, I'm looking for low light/non flash performance at the dragstrips.That is my priority.Currently (and most likely, for a while) shooting with a Sigma 24-70,70-200 EX 2.8.A 150-600 Tamron, 10-24 DX Nikon,and an 8mm?Rokinon?....on a D7000, or 200.I've read a million comparisons, viewed the recalls,etc.Again, I don't really care for the frame rate difference, and an articulating view is cool, but wouldn't ever be a dealbreaker.Opinions are great, if you can solidly back it up, but real world would trump.
Thank you.

Well, Earth generates a comparably tiny amount of light, but it reflects a huge amount of Sun light, clouds only reflect about half of all light coming from the Sun. So there is no mistake here. There is a lot of light coming from the Earth to the Sun. But to be precise, it takes about 500 sec (8 min 20 sec), not 7 min, for this reflected light to reach the Sun. To be even more precise - it is 499 sec aka 1 Astronomical unit.
Ok, but sciency crap aside we're still building the trebuchet and launching Bieber at the sun, right?

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Well, Earth generates a comparably tiny amount of light, but it reflects a huge amount of Sun light, clouds only reflect about half of all light coming from the Sun. So there is no mistake here. There is a lot of light coming from the Earth to the Sun. But to be precise, it takes about 500 sec (8 min 20 sec), not 7 min, for this reflected light to reach the Sun. To be even more precise - it is 499 sec aka 1 Astronomical unit.
Ok, but sciency crap aside we're still building the trebuchet and launching Bieber at the sun, right?

I fear for the Sun, it will not last long then, I am afraid

Yes but first but the cas,, donations have to be wired to my offshore Panamanian account.

Light takes around 7 minutes to travel from the sun to the earth
Actually the time between the creation of a photon in the core of the sun as an x-ray and the time it finally reaches us as visible light is about 1 million years.

Yeah, the wireless feature is a deal killer,
Really ? Well, if you say so.

Whats a bieber and do I wanna know ?

I fiddled with a d500 yesterday. It was awesome. had the viewfinder blockout too.
the FPS was amazing.
Even output in TIFF for those that prefer it.

Light takes around 7 minutes to travel from the sun to the earth
Actually the time between the creation of a photon in the core of the sun as an x-ray and the time it finally reaches us as visible light is about 1 million years.

Yeah, the wireless feature is a deal killer,
Really ? Well, if you say so.

Whats a bieber and do I wanna know ?

That Figure does sound somewhat right regarding the Suns core but going back to my original typo there is something being built in France called ITER. its a variant of cold fusion, as in the Sun, but I don't think its actually close to true cold fusion, so technically my original mistake was actually valid.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back