PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This has been SOLD!

Comes with body, lens, cables, battery, charger, manual, software, strap, lens caps and body cap.

Like new condition, shows no signs of use. Last photo taken shows just over 600 (636 if I remember right).

Everything for $450 shipped!

I also have a nice Lowepro bag that fits this kit very well, I'll add it for an extra $15.

I'll accept PayPal.

Last edited:
What happens if it doesn't sell on here? Do you have other plans for it or just going to give up? I might be interested but not immediately. (Probably more like after the event I told you about on October 10th, and I'd sell my D40 first)

Lowepro Cirrus something or other...

If it doesn't sell here I also have it on Craigslist and my work's classifieds, if it doesn't sell I'll keep it, it's a great camera.

Does the camera come with a memory card? Also, can you get a picture of the bag? I'm very interested and could pay you immediately via paypal.

Email me: [email protected]

Thanks

I actually have two you could pick from, one is a Lowepro Cirrus TLZ 15 ($15) the other is a Lowepro Rezo 170 AW ($30). I'm sure I could find a card to throw in on the deal, probably a SanDisk 2GB or something.

If you need actual pics of the items I can get 'em but these are better than I could take :lol:

My PayPal is: [email protected] if you decide you want it, everything above is as close to new condition as you can possibly get.

Cirrus (like new):
lowepro1.jpg

Rezo (excellent used condition):
350__1_lowepro_rezo_170_aw.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back