Nikon D70 images (wildlife)

andyry78

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi !

Here are some of my Nikon D70 images (Sigma 70-200/f2.8 APO). More shots are available at my homepage www.rynesonline.com.

33152652.tiger6.jpg

33552885.quallen.jpg

33152643.cheetah10.jpg

bye, andy :)

Andy
Had a look through all your pics on your site, some real nice shots there.
Terry

thanks terry for visiting my site,...

i'm a beginner in photography and i'm still learing a lot every day. so i hope that my images become better.

Andy :)

Andy great pics! By the way, because I just bought a d70 and I want to buy a 300mm level lens for it, (I am not rich since I am studying) can you suggest any lens proper for d70?

photomania said:
can you suggest any lens proper for d70?

hi !

I would suggest you to buy a Nikkor AF 4-5,6/70-210...i've used this lens and saw many images with it, it's really a fantastic lens with a very good quality for very low budget. and it's a 315mm lens on a D70...

what i can also recommend is a visit at www.photozone.de (don't worry it's in english), where you'll find many reviews for almost every lens (no matter if original or third party lens)

I hope I could help you with that...

Andy :)

photomania....I have the Sigma 70-300 APO super macro II. Its a goot tele lens, and it even has a macro feature which you can set at or beyond 200-300mm. Its a 5.6, so very low lighting can be an issue, but it works great for me! sharp at all focal lengths, has some slow focus to it, but I got mine for $170 used, couldn't pass it up...

Let me know if you have any other questions...

Oh, and I couldnt get your site or pics to come up for some reason at rynesonline.com...I'll keep trying, computer is acting "different" today...

Another recommendation for the Sigma 70-300 APO super macro II. It's a better lens than the Nikkor 70-210mm lens.

I'm glad that you get some other opinions as well, although everybody will tell something different.

I've just checked the photozone.de database for that sigma lens...the results based on about 30 reviews isn't that good.

but it's always important who's behind the camera... :wink:

andy :)

Oh, and I couldnt get your site or pics to come up for some reason at rynesonline.com...I'll keep trying, computer is acting "different" today...

:cry: what browser did you use? I've tested my site with IE, Opera and Firefox...did you get any error message or just a blank screen?

thanks for your help (if there is a problem at www.rynesonline.com)

andy :)

photomania said:
Andy great pics! By the way, because I just bought a d70 and I want to buy a 300mm level lens for it, (I am not rich since I am studying) can you suggest any lens proper for d70?

I needed a cheap 300mm lens after buying my D70 and I got the Nikon 70-300mm f4-5.6 G. It was only £120 and performs pretty well for the price. This photo was shot with that lens at full 300mm and no post editing.

_DSC0164.jpg

The Nikon 70-300ED lens is great, very sharp. That is what I do all my air-to-air work with for magazines. It is fairly compact to fit in cockpits as well.

Eric

what browser did you use? I've tested my site with IE, Opera and Firefox...did you get any error message or just a blank screen?

thanks for your help (if there is a problem at www.rynesonline.com)

andy "

Hey Andy, actually, I got it to work finally, it was my server, not your site. Very nice site, I like it.

I see that you are on the dpreview d70 forum also...I saw your post there as well. nice work.

And as far as the lens questions is concerned, do a search on the dpreview, lots of other ideas on there as well... Sigma is a good "bang for your buck" by far though...not that the nikon 70-300 is bad.

See ya ..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back