Nikon D700 - AB Vagabond - AB800

ilockert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling my D700 with 5825 shutter count Im also selling my Alien bee 800 in Orange with Certificate and my vagabond II as well as my 47" Octabox.
Reason for selling I just don't use it anymore and I can put the money towards something else. I have had Zero problems with the gear and was excited when I picked it all up, but right now with 2 jobs and family there is just no time to use.

Nikon D700 - $2250.00

AB-800 - $280.00
Vagabond - $275.00
Tamrac pro 12 - $125.00

All items feel free to make an offer.

4458410016_75d24271b6_o.jpg

4458413788_51d02b2ed0_o.jpg

4458414984_a958aa5772_o.jpg

4457640459_6418cf0bd1_o.jpg

4457641789_5bbea5cc10_o.jpg

Last edited:
This is why i laugh when every other thread with people asking what equipment to get everyone recomends the best gear, then they realize its a hobby not a passion.

Actually if my full time job didnt require me to be gone 14-24 days a month I would actually be able to use it.

Actually if you shot with a d40 you could continue to shoot whenever you didnt have work.

Pics of the AB800. Is it brand new? That's the same price new. Thanks.
TJ

This is why i laugh when every other thread with people asking what equipment to get everyone recomends the best gear, then they realize its a hobby not a passion.

Thats really rude, you don't know the reasons behind why he is selling and quite frankly he shouldn't have to justify his reasons behind selling it.

And where do you come off judging his hobbies or passions? Just because he owns nice equipment and shoots for a hobby doesn't mean he's not passionate about it. Did it ever occur to you that maybe he is just privileged enough to afford top quality gear???

Please keep comments like this off the buy/sell forum. Its rude

^^ Agree.

I do not see anything wrong when a person use his/her own money and buy what he/she want and later on sell them back when he/she do not need it anymore.

Pictures will be up today.
If you dont like my pricing a very simple PM with an offer will do.

The AB-800 is the limited orange one, which you can no longer buy.
The Vaga bond II is probably going to be costly to ship but I will try and get the price on that to help with anyone who maybe interested in it.

Just because you don't drive for a proffesion doesn't mean you shouldn't have a nice car. Same applies for your camera.

Don't be a arse.

Just because you don't drive for a proffesion doesn't mean you shouldn't have a nice car. Same applies for your camera.

Don't be a arse.

Well if you dont have the money to afford it and end up having no car...

Im not a professional Driver but I do have a 500 hp car. So for me having nice stuff its what I do. anyways pictures are up.

Pictures will be up today.
If you dont like my pricing a very simple PM with an offer will do.

The AB-800 is the limited orange one, which you can no longer buy.
The Vaga bond II is probably going to be costly to ship but I will try and get the price on that to help with anyone who maybe interested in it.

thanks Ivan... whats the price to ship the Vagabond to Guam? (zipcode 96913)

Most reactions

Back