•Nikon D7000 body with 23,000 actuations
•Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM
•Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 APO DC HSM
•Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD SP
•All camera accessories
•Extra battery
•Third party battery grip
•ML-L3 Remote control
•B+W 67mm ND 3.0 10 STOPS BL MRC F-PRO 1000X 110 filterR for the 17-50mm, used to take long exposure water fall picture during day time.
•Hoya 62mm NDX4 filter for the 30mm, used to take portrait picture under the sun wide open.
•Eye-Fi Pro X2 8gb for wireless transfer

I had screen protector for camera and uv filters for the lenses since day 1. The sigma 30mm has wear marks, and the tamron 17-50mm is a little loose at the top part. However these don't affect the image quality at all. The rest of the gear are in excellent condition, and you can see clearly in the pictures. These lenses were my cheap alternative to cover the 17-150mm range at 2.8, rather than using nikon lenses. They have been with me since i was a newbie until i was able to cover some weddings and events of friends and family. I have nothing to complain about their quality. I am upgrading to full frame that's why i'm selling. Please note that the UV filters are not included.
I'm asking for $1200 for the bundle, not including shipping. Paypal only. This is my first time using TPF so i included a picture of my user name and the date.
Please look at all 18 detailed pictures of the camera and lenses HERE
6eqOJzo.jpg

Most reactions

Back