Nikon D7000 For Sale -- READ DESCRIPTION

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright guys, I just ordered my D500 so my 7100 will be my backup now, and the D7000 no longer has a place in my kit.

Included in the sale:
  • D7000 Camera Body
  • (1) EN-EL15 Battery + charger
  • Nikon Camera Strap
  • Neewer Battery Grip with AA and EN-EL15 trays
  • Body Cap
Full Disclosure - I bought this camera used off of a friend of mine about a year ago now. I've put 15k clicks on it in that time, and that friend was the original owner. Both of us used it primarily for portraits. She used it for several weddings and some landscapes. Total shutter count right now is 50,112.

This camera seems to have much less reliable AF than my D7100. There are days when it focuses perfectly as expected, and there are days where regardless of what I do it seems to back focus. Maybe it's just the older focus system.. but I think it could probably use AF calibration by Nikon. This is a common issue among D7000s from what I've read.

Camera also has a scratch above the lens mount, on the underside of the pop up flash protrusion.

Other than that it functions 100% perfectly and has no other issues that I know of.

I'm asking $220 as is shipped anywhere in the lower 48, which reflects the scratch and focus issues.. they are selling for $350-400 or so on ebay right now.

1.)
IMG_1189-XL.jpg

2.)
IMG_1190-XL.jpg

3.) scratch
IMG_1192-XL.jpg

4.) Grip
IMG_1191-XL.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back