Nikon D80 + 18-55 VR + 50mm 1.8 AF, Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 (Nikon Mount)

JohnS.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased the D80 locally and it's treated me well since. The camera body is in great condition. The only "bad" things are the rubber piece around the view finder is cracked in the bottom right corner and the rubber grip where your right hand goes on the back is starting to peel at the top.

The Nikon 50mm 1.8 AF condition is unknown but it does show signs of a lot of wear. It was given to me for free and I already have a copy, so I'm just throwing this in. There is dust under the glass on both ends and the exterior looks banged up. It seems to focus and shoot fine and pictures don't look terrible but I've only taken a couple of pictures with it. No caps came with this and I have none to spare.

The Nikon 18-55 AF-S VR is your standard kit lens. Nothing special about it but it's in very good shape. Both caps included as well as a Sunpak UV filter (Rear cap will come shipped on the 50mm above).

$150 shipped OBO for the D80/18-55/50mm combo. Also included: strap, battery, charging dock/cable, and USB cable. I bought the camera without a box so there is no box, sorry.

Will ship Any questions or picture requests, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
The Nikon AF-S 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 in your photo does not have the VR label on the body as shown on the Nikon USA web site.
Do you have a photo of the lens that shows the VR on/off switch?

The non VR version (ED II) of the AF-S 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 has a retail price about 1/2 the VR version.

Last edited:
The Nikon AF-S 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 in your photo does not have the VR label on the body as shown on the Nikon USA web site.
Do you have a photo of the lens that shows the VR on/off switch?

The non VR version (ED II) of the AF-S 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 has a retail price about 1/2 the VR version.
I see the VR label in the first picture. I can re-take for any potential buyers if they're skeptical.

Added the Tokina.

Tokina pending locally. Will update with information as soon as possible.

D80 + lenses still available.

12/31 update - the local buyer fell through. Lens is available.

Last edited:
Sorry for the inactivity on this forum. Since I wasn't getting interest on here, I stopped checking as much. Everything is still available.

Bumping this. The Tokina is not available at the moment.

It gets harder and harder to sell older camera's lol. This has sat in my closet for months. No joke. Haven't even turned it on. 150 shipped obo!

Just checking, do you also have the battery and charger?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back