Nikon D80 F/S with Extras

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Rushfan67, May 16, 2008.

1. Rushfan67

Rushfan67 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I have up For Sale my own personal Nikon D80. I have recently upgraded to the Nikon D300 and therefore I need to sell my D80. It is in Mint Condition and less than 1 month old, there is nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Included in this is the Camera, 1 Nikon Lens - 18-135, Tamrac Backpack Camera Case, 2 - 1MB SD Card, Nikon Wireless Remote, 1 Instructional DVD for the D80 and of course everything that came with the camera, Battery, Charger, Cables etc. Also included is all of the original paperwork and Instruction books that came with it. I do have it listed on a certain Auction site, if you check it out there you will see I have 100 percent feedback and also where I sold my D40 and the buyer was extremely pleased. I am asking 825.00 shipped within the Continental US, if you need it shipped somewhere other than the Continental US, please provide me with where you are and I will get a quote. If you have any questions please let me know

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280228355502&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/FONT]

2. Rushfan67

Rushfan67 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Added new Photos, Reduced price and added 1 more 1 MB SD Card and the Wireless Remote

3. lisa_13

lisa_13 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    the 825.00 includes shipping? i may be interested, let me get back to you..

4. Icon72

Icon72 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I see this is sold through ebay.