Nikon D800 Body Only

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
28,000 +/- shutter actuations. One scratch across the top of the top panel menu box (but it is on a glass insert I put on (there is also one on the back LCD panel to protect it from scratches. the original panels are as they were when the camera came out of the box). Pretty much immaculate otherwise. Eyecup and media cards DO NOT come with the camera. Strap, instruction manual, body cap and original box included. I love this camera but I want the new D810. Want-Want-Want-Want-Want-Want-Want-Want-Want-Want it never ends, does it? Paypal only. I pay shipping for a domestic continental USA buyer. I do not do out of country sales. Sorry, got burned on one a few years ago.

$1850.00

$back.jpg$Front.jpg$side 1.jpg$Side 2.jpg$Top.jpg

Last edited:
Price ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who upgraded from the d800 to the d810, dont waste the money upgrading. it's got its perks, but it's not worth the hit you're taking to get it. just my $0.02. :neutral:

As someone who upgraded from the d800 to the d810, dont waste the money upgrading. it's got its perks, but it's not worth the hit you're taking to get it. just my $0.02. :neutral:

I just got mine on Friday morning. I recently posted a dragonfly shot with the D810...Not just a hard shot to get but with the 810 it was sharper, cleaner and required almost no editing. I shot this today during a triathlon, hand held pan at 1/40 ISO 100, f/9. I did my overall balancing in ACR which was minimal, and a mid-tones adjustment in PS. A three minute edit, tops.

Attachments

• 902.jpg
    902.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 144
This D800 is sold. When they changed over to the new format, I couldn't get my password to reset and it wouldn't let me use my old name because it was in use...and the reset on the password did the same thing..so went to different everything. I Hate computers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back