Nikon D800e rattle

Ted Evans

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just received a D800e off of Ebay that has less than 400 clicks and not a mark on it anywhere. It was packaged just as coming from Nikon. The only things open were the camera, battery and charger. However, when I roll the camera back and forth, there is a rattle coming from inside. Everything seems to function correctly, that I have checked but the noise bothers me. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

now you know why he sold it...

I bet it stops when you pop up the flash.There is a post here about this,maybe you should get on the horn with Nikon or brave enough to do with this poster did to fix it..Rattle from D800e onboard flash. Photography Forum

Thanks for the suggestion DarkShadow, I can hear a faint noise when the flash is up but I have to listen very closely so apparently, that is where it is coming from. I have also sent Nikon a question and will see what they have to say about it. It is not so noticeable that I would bother sending it in if it is not going to be a problem. It looks like a brand new camera and less than 400 clicks.

No problem.Congrats on a really nice Camera.

:)

using tapatalk.

Most reactions

Back