Nikon D810 vs. Fujifilm X100T, can you tell which set of photos (of cat) are from which camera?

I dunno, now it looks too pink.
Totally agree. Just didn't have more than 10 min at the time to get 'just right' at that moment.

At least not green!

you should choose a better aperture for both sets... there's no need to shoot wide open every time....

Define "better" aperture. I shoot f1.6 almost 95.78% of the time. :eek:

Which lens do you use? 85mm F1.4? 50mm F1.4?
F1.6 has so shallow depth of field that I doubt you are gonna throw away lots of frames that's not in focus. If not, I'd like to know how you do it.

you should choose a better aperture for both sets... there's no need to shoot wide open every time.... I remember when I used to do that.... ahhh the good ol days...

either way I want a Fuji dslr so bad....

With smaller aperture, it will get sharper pictures but also will bring the distracting background in focus, which is not what I wanted.

By the way, do you mean you want a Fuji mirror-less camera? They are not producing DSLR currently as far as I know.

Which lens do you use? 85mm F1.4? 50mm F1.4?
F1.6 has so shallow depth of field that I doubt you are gonna throw away lots of frames that's not in focus. If not, I'd like to know how you do it.

I have both and shoot both. :D I prefer the 50 f1.4 because it's more versatile. For me it's a great ratio even with moving subjects and for weddings you have to nail your shots. I don't know, I just aim where I need to focus and shoot :eek:

Well thats not gonna happen, I think.

Fuji avoids battling the big two (Canon and Nikon). Judging how well Sony fared and how Pentax ended up, maybe not a bad idea.

They apparently work on a mirrorless medium format system, or at least the rumor mill claims that.

I'm late to this party, but I chose correctly it seems. I have an X100T and could recognize the look right off the bat.

you should choose a better aperture for both sets... there's no need to shoot wide open every time.... I remember when I used to do that.... ahhh the good ol days...

With smaller aperture, it will get sharper pictures but also will bring the distracting background in focus, which is not what I wanted.

By the way, do you mean you want a Fuji mirror-less camera? They are not producing DSLR currently as far as I know.

really f/2.0 >f/2.8 would probably give you Better results. I have a f1.4 lens and I rarely eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer go under 2.8 and honestly I hardly go under 4.0/3.5 apertures if I'm shooting animals or people just because I want to keep the entire face in focus.

you shoul test it out shoot your 1.6 and then try a 2.8 you probably will get slightly better results imo

and you are correct Fuji doesn't make dslrs any more... I wouldn't mind a x100 though.

Unless your cat is actually green I'd say the white balance is way out on the second set which would make the biggest difference.
Thank you for the morning laugh [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back