Nikon FE2 film camera

thirdkid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there guys.

Well i have just recently acquired a Nikon FE2 film camera, its quite old but is in great condition. I was just wondering, can you still get lenses for this camera and has anyone used one before? Also how much would they go for now days? And has anyone encountered any problems with these cameras?

The FE2 is one of my favorite Nikons.

Lenses for it are in ample supply. Any Nikon AI, AIS, or series E lens.
You can also use Nikon AF and AF-D lenses (focused manually).

Prices vary depending on condition and if black (higher) or chrome.

You can use any nikon lens as long as it's full-frame (not "DX") and has an aperture ring (not "G").

The FE2 sells for between $75 and $150 online, depending on condition. It's one of the most sought after nikon slrs.

Thanks alot guys. I thought i wouldve had to fork out extra cash and time to find some old photography shop to find the lenses.

Thanks alot guys. I thought i wouldve had to fork out extra cash and time to find some old photography shop to find the lenses.

You'll still would save $$ by purchasing older mf lenses--you won't be sacrificing any image qualtiy; however, if you think you buy a digital nikon slr in the future you may consider buying newer autofocus lenses, so you can avoid upgrading later.

Ethier way a good source for used lenses is www.keh.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back