Nikon FG Lens

tramac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to this forum so hello to all. Dragged my old (1983) Nikon FG film camera out of the drawer to take pictures. I know it's not as convenient as digital, but I miss the quality of the shots and the suspense of waiting for the results. Anyways, I want to purchase a zoom lens for outdoor,landscape shoots, maybe 50mm-105mm. Any suggestions for this 29 yr. old camera that will work with this model?

Look in the tele-zoom section near the bottom

Thanks everyone. Been looking at a Nikkor 75-150f/3.5E on e-bay for around 100 bucks. Will be doing a little more research,again thanks for the info.

For the most part the Nikon Series E lenses were very good lenses. Optically they were very close to the regular Nikkors and mechanically you could use them to beat modern plastic Nikkors into dust and not even scrape the paint.

That's too weird. I'm new here as well and I dug out my old FG the other day. I have a Quantaray 55mm 80-200 macro on mine, never failed me. I also have another 52mm 135 telephoto that works good on it too. Thanks for bringing back some old memories. Good luck.

Most reactions

Back