Nikon film camera owners... Question

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this may not be possible to figure out with this limited info, but I came across this for sale locally, person doesnt know anything about it, but sent these pictures, I asked for her to look at the front of it to see what it says, but thought in the mean time I would ask all you Nikon owners.
IMG00251.jpg

IMG00250.jpg

That looks like a N75 which on ebay with that lens sells for around $60 or $70 if I am not mistaken. That Lens actually made Ken Rockwells list of top 10 lenses and is a pretty cheap plastic lens but it focuses fast, close (16" I think I read) and sharp. 28-80 is the lens if it is what I think it is and I have both the lens and camera if that is the case.

Nikon's 10 Best Lenses

It is the 10th lens pictured.

Hope this helps!

i think your right, I just asked, she was not sure, but said N75.
She didnt have an exact price, I will be passing but here is the link if anyone is interested

PRO FILM CAMERA

That's funny, I had that camera for Years and then it got stolen. :( Wasn't that bad at all though. I happily replaced it with an F3 HP though.

Yeah, that lens came with many of the N55 / N65 / N75 camera bodies, don;t know if it was a sorta kit lens or not.

The same ugly lens also comes in all black - they can be hard to find, but match perfectly, look great on a black Nikon DSLR.

You can often pick them up for around $75.00, and are great lenses, in spite of what Ken Rockwell says....

Most reactions

Back